Join us in the Free Awesome Ladies Project Workshop and participate in great monthly challenges including the sketch challenge below! Use this sketch to create your next scrapbook layout, art journaling page, handmade card, or any other creative project. Designed by Allie Trumpower.
Awesome Ladies Creative Team Sketch Projects
Challenge: Upload a photo of your finished sketch project to the Awesome Ladies March Sketch Challenge
Rewards: All participants will receive an exclusive Sketch Badge for their rukristin classes profile, and will be entered to win a $5 gift card to the rukristin shop (good for products and classes).
Deadline: April 30th, 2015 at Midnight EST
Can’t wait to see what you make with this sketch! … Read More
The Awesome Ladies Project is about making time for you to feel awesome.
Each month we pledge two hours to create something that makes you feel like an Awesome Lady. Whatever that may be. You might be a scrapbooker, an art journaler, a quilter, or a pastry chef — you are welcome here.
This is a place for all the awesome ladies to come together, share their projects, find inspiration, make friends, and more. The Awesome Ladies Project is an all inclusive group. Everyone is welcome here — you don’t have to be a woman to spend two hours feeling like an Awesome Lady.
Awesome Ladies Night
On the last Friday Night of the month, we celebrate in the Free Awesome Ladies Workshop with:
- A New Sketch Challenge by Allie Trumpower & Design Team Inspiration
- Awesome Ladies Creative Team Project Inspiration + Share Space
- Live Chat at 10pm EDT (2am GMT)
- rukristin livecam #kdeskshot on Meerkat/Twitter (throughout the evening)
- New crafting supplies and exclusive products in the rukristin shop
- 10% off + bundled shipping at the rukristin shop (entire weekend)
How to Participate in the Workshop
- Visit the Introductions forum and tell us a little about yourself
- Visit the Creative forum and chat with us about all things creating
- Visit the Weekly Creative Questions forum each Friday and add your thoughts to this week’s discussion
- Create your personal Awesome Ladies Gallery and fill it with your awesome projects
- Visit the Awesome Ladies Gallery for a Share Space filled with inspiration from the Awesome Ladies Creative Team and workshop participants
TIP: Bookmark this link to find all recent workshop activity in one convenient place
… Read More
Get Messy is an art journaling challenge brought to life by two amazing women, Lauren and Caylee. As I’ve been needing a swift kick in the ass to get some more art journaling done — this challenge came at the perfect time. Here’s a little bit more about the challenge:
Get Messy Art Journal Challenge is an art journaling program here to inspire you, teach you new art techniques and help you build community around this art form. You can read about how Get Messy got it’s start and you can learn more about the program and join us. If you aren’t ready to commit with us just yet, join our newsletter to receive free prompts and participate in our monthly link ups!
Today I’m joining in on a blog hop with several of the other women in the Get Messy Art Journaling group. I love community, and as an introvert, online communities are pretty much the best thing since sliced bread.… Read More
Today’s post about scrapbooking using only a limited amount of supplies in your stash is from Awesome Ladies Creative Team member Theresa.
I spend a lot of time on the road and a lot of time between homes, without the comfort and ease of my large stash to scrapbook with. It’s taken a few years, but I’ve finally got my “moving” stash down. And I like the minimalism so much, I’m moving towards a limited stash as my new scrapbooking normal.
I build my travel kit with a few guiding principles:
1. Everything but my paper cutter has to fit into one Iris large 12×12 case, and six small 6×4 case.
2. I need to be able to scrapbook, do project life, and make thank you cards with whatever I bring.
3. I can supplement on the road, but I need enough of the basics to get me though about three months.… Read More