Tips for Finishing Up a Project:
- Start at the Beginning, open up the first page and add whatever embellishments/journaling to finish off the page. Now that you’re home, feel free to pull out any embellishments that you have in your stash.
- Finish Telling a Story, flip to a specific page and finish telling that specific story; get all the details out in one shot and let your mind move onto telling other stories.
- Work on the Bigger Stuff First, by completing the bigger sections of a project first, I get a sense of completion and the smaller parts of the project seem much less daunting.
- Mix in Some Fun, add in fun elements (like the page in this book that only has thickers on it) to give yourself a break from the work of storytelling. Add fun colors, design elements, embellishments, etc.
- Pull out Favorite Embellishments, grab a few of your favorite sticker sheets, or some washi tape and stick down your embellishments where ever you have free space. Not only will you use up some of your stash, your album will have a theme running throughout.