- I was getting overwhelmed by the amount of space on the 12×12 page protectors
- I’m an 8.5×11 scrapper, so the rectangular shape appeals to me
- I love all of the Project Life products & the 3×4 journaling cards, so I wanted to stick with a PL specific page protector instead of using something else (like a baseball card holder, etc).
- This format also gives me a little more freedom to play around with inserts which I would like to do a lot more of in 2013.
- I went for a minimalist approach this week. I’m not sure if I’ll stay this minimalist throughout the year; but with our trip to LA this week I really wanted to make sure I finished up this spread before we left
- I incorporated the Studio Calico Project Life kit in several of the pockets. I’ll be working with the Studio Calico kits throughout the year. I know they’re still working off the waiting list; but its a beautifully designed kit and I have full faith in everything Studio Calico makes.
- At least one self picture or a picture of Jeffrey and me together each week.
- Write/Journal more throughout my book
Currently is a weekly Project Life journaling challenge. Each week I’ll be putting one of my currently journaling cards in my Project Life spread. Please click here if you’d like to learn more and play along with a growing community. Check out Currently on Instagram and Twitter using hashtag #CurrentlyList
I will have regular Project Life posts every Thursday. If you are a Project Lifer interested in guest posting please take a look at my guest post guidelines and contact me, I’m always looking to feature new Project Life spreads.
PS — I’ll also be incorporating a lot of the new Seafoam Core Kit into my upcoming weeks — I love the minimalist design and the color pallet!