30 Days of Lists is one of my favorite challenges on the internet (maybe even in the world). Twice a year, the 30 Days of Lists ladies (Amy & Kam) come up with a 30 great lists and challenge you to write just a little bit every day for a month. If you’re new to 30 Days of Lists, you can read more about the challenge in some of my previous posts, or by checking out 30DaysofLists.com
Reasons I Love 30 Days of Lists:
- It’s easy. One list a day for 30 days.
- It’s fun. There’s no wrong way to do it.
- The community. I’ve met some amazing women (and now great friends) through this challenge.
- It’s logical. Listing is one of my favorite ways to get information down on paper.
- It fuels my creative bones. I can write my lists any way I’d like, whatever time I want, anywhere I want to.
- It’s artsy. I can use whatever supplies I want. I can go super detailed, or keep it to just a pen and paper.
- This is my story. It captures a month of my life in lists. I love watching my listing evolves each round.
- It’s whatever I want it to be. However demanding, however hard, however fun. It’s whatever I make it.
My Listing Supplies:
This season of #30Lists I’ll be using a handcrafted ring-bound album that I designed specifically for this round of 30 Days of Lists. The album measures 3×4 and has thirty pages and a front cover. I designed two separate versions of this album: The white album has numeral pages (#1, #2, #3, etc) and the black album has the numbers written out in word form. Both of these albums will also be available in digital form.
I’ll be using a combination of both designs throughout the month. I’m thinking that I also might be able to coerce Jeffrey into playing along with me and between the two of us, we’ll use up both albums.
How I’ll be listing:
- Each day I’ll be sharing a photo of my list on instagram, twitter, and facebook.
- Each week I’ll be posting a round-up of my lists here on the blog.
- Throughout the month I’ll be sharing my favorite listing tips, tricks, and techniques.
- I’ll also be browsing all the social networks for other cool lists to share with you!
- I’ll be using the hashtag #30Lists to tag all my lists, photos, and blog posts and I encourage you to do the same!
I really hope you’ll consider joining us for this round of 30 Days of Lists! It’s a great way to start writing a little bit every day, and a really unique way to tell your story. I can’t even begin to explain how excited I am for new lists, new friends, and new possibilities!