30 Days of Lists (my favorite online journaling challenge) is gearing up for another round!
If you’re new to 30 Days of Lists, here’s a little background info: 30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual challenge run by Amy of Lemon & Raspberry and Kam of Campfire Chic. Amy & Kam believe (and me too) that this challenge ‘is perfect for those of you who don’t feel very creative right now — because a list is easy to make, and we’re firm believers that there is no wrong way to make a list‘.
It just wouldn’t be right unless I made a list to convince you to join up, so here it is :D
List of Reasons to Join:
- It challenges you to write (just a bit) each day for a month.
- There are no rules. It’s whatever you want it to be.
- I have made some of my best friends through this challenge.
- It’s fun to write with no grammatical strings attached.
- You can be as creative (or not) as you want to be.
- It’s awesome to look back and see your completed lists from previous rounds.
- I’m doing it, and I try to do only do cool fun things.
- I made an amaaazing kit to go with the challenge!
- What do you have to lose? Nothing!
I know that a new challenge might not be in everyone’s budget, so that’s why I’m giving away a spot in this awesome challenge!
EVEN BETTER NEWS.
If you register for 30 Days of Lists AND you win the giveaway, your registration fee will be 100% refunded (September 2013 registration only).
If you’re still on the fence, make sure to check out the March 2011 list prompts FOR FREE! and if you need more prompts to satisfy your list cravings, check out the previous rounds of 30 Days of Lists — now available as self-paced pdfs.
And if you’re a more visual person, here’s some creative inspiration:
My Listing book for this round (kit available here).
My listing book from last round (more pages here).
Megan Anderson of the Nerd Nest using my kit as Project Life inserts. Seriously, check out what she’s doing, it’s crazy awesome.
Also! Make sure to come back here on Monday for the 30 Days of Lists blog hop – you can meet the amazing ladies behind this awesome challenge, a few friends who love to help out, and a ton more listing inspiration!