Welcome to the rukristin papercrafts inaugural Holiday Extravaganza Blog Party.
Visit the main page for challenges, games, & inspiration from crafters around the world.[divider_double]
I’m a big fan of inspirational challenges. I’m not terribly great at following step-by-step directions — I want to be given and idea and then told to go off and do what I want with it. Color challenges are the perfect inspirational challenges — you have a starting point and then you can take it in any direction you want.
For this Challenge: Use the color palette below to inspire a new project.
- Leave a comment in that challenge post with a link to a photo of your completed challenge entry. Feel free to link blog posts, instagram photos, or any way in which you can share your photographed entry.
- For every challenge you complete, you will receive one entry into the prize pool.
- Projects must be new and not completed before the start of the party.
- You may combine challenges, but you will only earn a prize entry for each individual project.
- Challenge entries will close Monday, December 2nd at 11:59pm EST.
Visit the Holiday Extravaganza Challenge page for full details on all the challenges, including prizes, deadlines, and more.[divider_double]
This challenge is sponsored by Gina Karas of California Scrappin’
Gina is a scrapbooking teacher and consultant whose blog is full of inspiration and great writing. With over 15 years of photography experience, she came to scrapbooking as a way to turn those pictures into memories. Find her at @gcinderella21 on twitter and at her blog California Scrappin’.[divider_double]