Welcome to the rukristin papercrafts inaugural Holiday Extravaganza Blog Party.
Visit the main page for challenges, games, & inspiration from crafters around the world.[divider_double]
Sometimes we need a challenge to get us out of our comfort zone. My style is generally clean but quirky — but sometimes I love to break out the paints, the mists, the modeling paste and just go to town.
For this challenge: Pull out the messy stuff. Use paint, mists, or any messy art products on your next project.
- Leave a comment in that challenge post with a link to a photo of your completed challenge entry. Feel free to link blog posts, instagram photos, or any way in which you can share your photographed entry.
- For every challenge you complete, you will receive one entry into the prize pool.
- Projects must be new and not completed before the start of the party.
- You may combine challenges, but you will only earn a prize entry for each individual project.
- Challenge entries will close Monday, December 2nd at 11:59pm EST.
Visit the Holiday Extravaganza Challenge page for full details on all the challenges, including prizes, deadlines, and more.[divider_double]
This challenge is brought to you by Fold It In
Fold It In is a self-paced workshop with step-by-step instructions for creating an accordion album from start to finish.
Also included are:
Addional inspiration with albums from 10 amazing contributors, each with a different perspective and unique style.
Tips & Tricks for using your stash to complete an entire album from several contributors.
A private facebook group for questions, community, and a place for participants to share their albums.
Over 80 pages of instruction and inspiration.
And during the #holidayextravaganza it’s under $9! Grab it from the rukristin papercrafts shop.[divider_double]