Welcome to the rukristin papercrafts inaugural Holiday Extravaganza Blog Party.
Visit the main page for challenges, games, & inspiration from crafters around the world.[divider_double]
These are a few of my favorite things
I love mood boards. Picking out a couple of items and using them as visual inspiration always helps me when I’m in a creative rut. There’s something really cool about breaking things down into individual components and then rearrange them in a totally different way.
For this challenge: Use the mood board below as inspiration. Don’t feel constrained. If something isn’t working for you, add in something else. Let the mood board inspire you — and you take that inspiration in any direction you want.
- Leave a comment in that challenge post with a link to a photo of your completed challenge entry. Feel free to link blog posts, instagram photos, or any way in which you can share your photographed entry.
- For every challenge you complete, you will receive one entry into the prize pool.
- Projects must be new and not completed before the start of the party.
- You may combine challenges, but you will only earn a prize entry for each individual project.
- Challenge entries will close Monday, December 2nd at 11:59pm EST.
Visit the Holiday Extravaganza Challenge page for full details on all the challenges, including prizes, deadlines, and more.[divider_double]
This challenge is sponsored by Let’s Talk
Do you have a great idea, but you’re stuck with where to go from here? Are you overwhelmed by all of the options and don’t know which direction to go in?
We all have tons of ideas rattling around in our heads — we need to get them out and into the real world. My ideas instantly become a thousand times better when I talk them out. Even just saying the words out loud make that idea worth more. It becomes a real and substantive thing.
And even more — once you start talking out that idea with another person, it takes on a life of its own and really starts to grow.
Push your idea to the next level. Let’s talk one-on-one. Sign up for a creative chat and start working on your dreams today.[divider_double]