Welcome to the rukristin papercrafts inaugural Holiday Extravaganza Blog Party.
Visit the main page for challenges, games, & inspiration from crafters around the world.[divider_double]
Mismatched DIY Holiday Clipboard Album
I fell in love with these tiny clipboards. I might have bought a whole bunch of them and have about fifty million projects in mind.
Today I’m going to share one of those projects with you.
After creating lots of projects with some new Elle’s Studio, I still had a bunch of supplies leftover that were just begging for me to turn them into something cool. I picked up a mini-clipboard and started creating this album.
How to put together a mismatched album
- Gather scraps of paper, journaling cards, and flat embellishments.
- Cut the scraps of paper into rectangles (roughly all the same size)
- Lightly embellish the papers with washi tape, die cuts, and smaller scraps.
- Layer the scraps of paper and journaling cards on top of one another, arrange it so the tabs and decorative edges peek out in fun places.
I realize it’s not an album in the traditional sense, but once I fill it up with photos and journaling — I think it’ll be such an awesome piece of memory-keeping.
This is one of those triple-threat projects:
- It has a specific function.
- It can be changed up for any occasion.
- It can be made out of items just in your stash.
Pin this project for the next time you’re looking to make something with all the awesome supplies left on your desk.