Take five minutes to tell your ‘right-now’ story.
What are you currently reading, watching, and loving? Write it down![divider_double]
In late 2012, I was playing around with the idea of a weekly journaling introspective. I wanted it to be simple and easy to complete.
The approach I went with was to create a journaling challenge that used the same seven prompts each week. To make it even easier, I created a simple journaling card with the prompts already listed. Each week I grab a card and spend just a few minutes filling it out.
How to Get Started:
- Download the FREE Currently Journaling Card: Original Edition
- Fill out your Currently List journaling card (or create your own).
- Share your list with our awesome community on Instagram/Twitter or in our new Facebook Group.
- Branch out with this month’s FEATURED Currently List journaling card, or Currently Stamps.
This Month’s Featured Card:
- Physical Cards will only be available during the month they are featured.
- Digital Cards will have promotional pricing (Only $1) during the month they are featured.
- Check out the Currently List Journaling Card catalog for a look at all the Currently Journaling Cards that have been released.
Share a link to your #CurrentlyList in the comments below.