I am in love with the internet. I think it’s really just the best thing in the world and I’d like to share my favorite parts with you. Each Monday, look for fun stories, great blog posts, informative articles or just something silly that really caught my eye over the past week. I like to think of Lovin’ This as a tiny view to the internet through my own personal lens.
This week I haven’t been on the internet as much as usual — I’m having some withdrawals. So my lovin’ this list is a little bit sparse this week. That being said, if you have seen anything cool on the internet this week — please let me know, I feel like I missed everything. I barely know what happened in the world this week, but totally worth the trade off for the amazing experiences I’ve had while out in California.
- The Currently List Journaling Challenge facebook group is up and running and I am thrilled to see so many people playing along, posting their Currently lists, and meeting new friends. PS — Today is the last day to get your Currently List Ambassador applications in. I’ll be looking through the apps and getting back to everyone over the weekend.
- 8 Tips for taking better camera phone photos.
- Girls Night Out Valentine’s present for your best ladies.
- The Basic Grey releases from CHA are awesome. They have a collections to match so many different styles. I’m super in love with both Kelly Purkey and Ann Marie, and I love that they are both BG people now. I’ll be bringing some of Highline and Capture to the shop.
- Campfire Chic took a trip to San Francisco last weekend and blogged her favorite spots, I’m headed to SF right now and can’t wait to check out the spots she suggested.
- 5 types of tweets to have ready. I’m always so into what the people at Buffer are doing. They truly want to make the internet the most transparent, innovative, and efficient place and that just totally works for me.
I (usually) share lots more internet throughout the week, mostly on twitter, where I let my freak flag fly just a little bit higher.
See something that deserves to be in next week’s Lovin’ This post? send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.