This one’s just for me.
- Simple Stories snap album. It has a ton of pages inside and a variety super high quality page protectors.
- 8×6 pages — it’s like little layouts.
- I like that I can make double page spreads and not feel like I’m creating a wall mural.
- I like that I can add some pocket pages when I want to.
- I like that I can treat it like my own scrapbook-supply art journal.
I want this album to be a creative refuge for me — so I’m keeping a little box of the Simple Stories supplies in their own separate area. That way if I’m ever just feeling in the mood to get something down on paper, I can get started ASAP. I’ll definitely be supplementing with my Studio Calico kit, and whatever other fun products I get my hands on — but it’s nice to know that I’ve set myself up to be able to create whenever I want — I can even pull my album and this little basket and go sit on the couch while we watch a movie or catch up on the DVR.
I fell in love with the super bright colors, clean lines, and easy to use stuff. This was my absolute favorite thing of all the things at CHA — I had to bring in as much of it as I could. It’s called DIY and DIY Boutique — its all about the basics: bright colors, clean lines, kraft, labels, stickers, etc. It also has really awesome page protectors — perfect for instagram photos.
Here are the supplies I have in my box:
- Simple Stories SNAP Album
- Simple Stories Page Protectors
- Studio Calico kit
- DIY Stickers Icons, Labels, Letters
- DIY Clear Stickers
- DIY Card Foundations in Basic, Office, and Kraft
I’ll be adding to this album whenever I want to retreat into my own head and play with pretty paper. I think there will be a lot of K&J layouts in here — I think I’ll be able to journal a little more openly than in a regular Project Life album.
PS — If you’re looking for a way to start documenting yourself again, check out my newest workshop My Details — a collaboration with Megan Anderson of the Nerd Nest. Starting today, we are sharing ten great prompts for getting your details on the page. Register today and join our amazing community of memory-keepers.