It’s all in the details.
I am so excited to announce a big project that has been in the works for quite some time. My Details is a brand new workshop from Megan and myself aimed at getting you to document those pesky details that sometimes escape our memory-keeping.
As you probably know, I’m super passionate about documenting my life. I think it is so important for us to take the time out of our busy lives to write down who we are and what we’re doing right now. We are the best people to tell our stories and we owe it to ourselves and to the rest of the world to document our lives (especially as women).
Megan (from the Nerd Nest) and I have teamed up to help you document your details. With amazing pre-classroom materials that will help you get comfortable documenting yourself and 10 detailed prompts to help you record the important areas of your life, you’ll be inspired to document yourself in a meaningful way.
Use the 10 prompts to document about your right now self or use them to document about you from the past. For this workshop Megan and I have done both and we will inspire you with 40+ takes on the prompts. Between the two of us, we’ll be covering mini-book pages, pocket page spreads, traditional layouts, and more!
Return to these prompts again and again to document your details; even return to them later to document the details of others!
Whether you’re a blogger, a mini book maker, a journaler, a pocket scrapbooker, or a traditional scrapbooker, we’ve got ideas for you to make sure you are telling YOUR story and YOUR details in your memory keeping!
Upon registering, you’ll have immediate access to pre-classroom materials, including:
- 10 posts waiting for you in a self-paced format to aid you in preparing for the prompts
Bonus posts before class starts
- Introduction to the class concept and instructors
- Ideas for different methods of tackling the class prompts with blogging, mini books, pocket albums, and traditional scrapbooking pages to help you decide how you’d like to contain your details
- Access to the private My Details Facebook Community
- Instructions on how to participate with the class community via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and comments
- Tips for taking better selfies
- Tips for writing about yourself
- Tips for remembering past details
- Tips for translating the prompts to document others
- Exclusive discount to Freckled Fawn’s Online Embellishment Shop
- Links to resources from instructor blog archives
- Exclusive Giveaway of a 3-Month Subscription (April/May/June) to the Freckled Fawn OhDeerMe Embellishment Kit (Giveaway closes April 7)
Beginning April 14, you’ll have access to:
- A new prompt each weekday over the duration of the class–10 in all
- Detailed suggestions for interpretations of each prompt, making each prompt something you can return to for inspiration again and again
- Two interpretations of each prompt from each instructor
- 40+ exclusive takes on the prompts from instructors Megan and Kristin
- Design and documentation tips with each project
- Saturday Share days in which inspiration from the community members is shared
- Supply lists with links to resources used in the workshop examples
- E-mail access to instructors
- Access to classroom indefinitely
Bonus: Exclusive Partnership with Freckled Fawn
Megan and I are so excited to be partnering up with Freckled Fawn and working with their OhDeerMe April Embellishment kit for our ‘right-now’ MyDetails projects. We will be showcasing over 20 projects with the April Embellishment kit.
There is a giveaway for a 3-MONTH OHDEERME KIT SUBSCRIPTION on the MyDetails private blog. This giveaway will be open through April 7th! Register today for your chance at this SOLD OUT kit.