Take five minutes to tell your ‘right-now’ story.
What are you currently reading, watching, and loving? Write it down![divider_double]
In late 2012, I was playing around with the idea of a weekly journaling introspective that was super easy to complete. I created a simple journaling card with the prompts already listed. Each week I grab a card and spend just a few minutes filling it out.
Over the past year, the #CurrentlyList community has exploded on instagram and in our brand new facebook group. Today I am excited to have Cindy from Raspberries and Running Shoes here to share her Currently List![divider_double]
Community Member: Cindy from Raspberries and Running Shoes
Hi everyone! My name is Cindy, and I am so happy to be here!
A big focus for me in 2014 was finding ways to better document my life. I feel disappointed that I sometimes see pictures in my Timehop from an adventure or trip I don’t remember taking, so I resolved to do something about it. I love using Currently Lists to document the small details about my right now that I may not otherwise remember. They’re a small snapshot of my life in that moment.
I have a stack of different colored cards available so I can grab a random one when I’m ready. I like to do them on weekdays to show a little more of my every day. Every few weeks I tape one into my planner so I remember to do it regularly. I always use my favorite writing utensil, a Sharpie Pen, in whatever color I feel like using at the time.
Cindy is a coffee addict, technology lover, wife, dog owner, blogger, and lifetime learner. Raspberries and Running Shoes is where she writes about goals, technology, and life in general. You can find her on her blog, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
How to Get Started:
- Download the FREE Currently Journaling Card: Original Edition
- Fill out your Currently List journaling card (or create your own).
- Share your list with our awesome community on Instagram/Twitter or in our new Facebook Group.
- Branch out with this month’s FEATURED Currently List journaling card, or Currently Stamps.
This Month’s Featured Card:
- Physical Cards will only be available during the month they are featured.
- Digital Cards will have promotional pricing (Only $1) during the month they are featured.
- Check out the Currently List Journaling Card catalog for a look at all the Currently Journaling Cards that have been released.