Thursday3 is a weekly selfie photo challenge, where awesome ladies like you and I share our weekly selfie photograph with the #Thursday3 instagram community. Today’s Thursday3 Interview is with Allie of Alexandra Rae Designs. Allie is a blogger, designer and social media star. Find her at http://alexandraraedesign.com/.[hr gap=”15″]
Allie’s 3 Right-Now Facts
- I’m loooooooving the warmer weather & sunshine we have been having lately. So needed after the longest winter ever.
- Right now, the ideas are coming faster than I can execute them. I’m so thankful for times like this, but I just wish I had all of the time to put them into action!
- I’ve been trying to make more of an effort to connect with some of my “newer” girlfriends in town lately. I’ve recognized that having girl time really fills me up, so I’m making it a priority. And I’ve been loving it.
Hi Allie! Thanks so much for joining us for this week’s Thursday3!
Tell us a little bit about who you are:
I’m Allie, of Alexandra Rae Design — a graphic designer located in the center of Ohio! I love infographics, typography, and unique color combinations. In my “spare” time, I love memory keeping, art journaling, and hiking!
What makes you an Awesome Lady?
I’m an awesome lady because I use my talents (graphic design, a strange obsession with fonts & colors, art…) to help other awesome ladies (and awesome guys!) visually express their awesome projects… through logo design, eBook creation, and making awesome art to hang on your walls.
Thank you so much for sharing your right now story with us, where we can find you?
I blog at Alexandra Rae Design, sell awesome digital products & templates in my digital shop and can be found hanging out on Instagram, making sarcastic comments on twitter, and pinning way too many “projects to do” on Pinterest … I can’t wait to see you *around*![hr gap=”15″]
Thursday3 is a weekly selfie photo challenge.
HOW TO PLAY ALONG: Each Thursday share your weekly selfie photograph with the #Thursday3 instagram community.
- Snap a photo of yourself.
- Add three right-now facts.
- Tag 3 friends to play along.
Use the hashtag #Thursday3 to add your photo to the group and tag me @rukristin if you play along, I’d love to see your lovely face or your cute shoes.