Is this your first time here?
Hi friend! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later.
If you want to use Google or Facebook to log in, just click the buttons at the top of the page. You won't need to create a new account and new password on rukristin classes.
To create an rukristin classes account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key", use the one that is provided in the PDF you were e-mailed when you purchased the course. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in. If you signed up using Google or Facebook, just click on the appropriate button to sign in again and access your courses.