- Patterned Grid Paper: Each page is made out of grid paper. Assorted colors, sizes, etc.
- Front Side: Single Lawn Fawn Book Stamp with day/list number inside & list title running up the side
- Back Side: Lists hand-written with number stickers
Writing every day has been important. Its made me write better, write quicker, and it made it easier to come up with topics to write about. Even just jotting down lists helps getting the writing process moving.
This journal lets me concentrate on the writing aspect without losing the fun/creative part. Because I’ve set those general rules for myself, I can still make a few creative choices (what color paper, or which number stickers) while focusing on the written words.
List Two: Goals for this month…
Check out more information about 30 Days of Lists here.
Looking for some new journaling supplies? I’ve reviewed my favorites.
Questions for you:
- What steps have you taken steps to write more?
- Do you ever feel like certain projects are more ‘you’ than others?