Welcome to the Scrap365 autumn blog hop! As a member of the Scrap365 design team, I am so very grateful for the opportunity to create memory-keeping projects and write articles for this awesome print magazine. If you’re a paper-crafter looking for a more modern take on scrapbooking inspiration check it out.
If you’ve come here directly from the Scrap365 blog, then you’re in the right place! If you’re a new reader, I’m Kristin and I love telling my story and inspiring others to do the same. Learn more about my approach to documenting my life and stay in touch on social media– twitter, instagram, and facebook are my favorites — I love new online friends :) PS — my secret blog hop word is autumn, and here is the project I’m sharing today.
I had a fun time putting this layout together. I used the A Beautiful Mess iPhone app to add some text and doodles to my photograph before printing it out and using it on this simple layout. A simple journaling card and a couple small embellishments bring everything together to tell this awesome story.
Thanks so much for playing along with us. Before you head on over to Emeline’s blog, make sure to scroll down and check out our awesome prize from American Crafts — perfect for all your fall memory-keeping needs.
Prize: American Crafts – Autumn Crisp Collection
- Follow the blog hop and collect a word from each of our Design Team.Please leave some blog love for our DT, they love to hear from you!
- Like us on Facebook. Message the team with the secret phrase.
- Follow our blog.
- Then, when you have done all that, return to the Scrap365 blog and leave a comment to let us know you’re finished.
The closing date will be 16th November 2013. Any entries after that will not be included in the draw. The winner will be announced on Monday, 18th November 2013.
Just in case you get stuck, here is the blog hop list:
- Scrap365: scrap365.blogspot.
- Kristin: rukristin.com/blog
- Emeline: scrapvilla.blogspot.
- Els: bestamped.wordpress.com
- Morag: scrapbook-junkie.
- Natalie: njmacs.blogspot.co.uk
- Lizzy: lizzyhill12.blogspot.
- Marie-Nicolas: www.