I am in love with the internet. I think it’s really just the best thing in the world and I’d like to share my favorite parts with you. Each Monday, look for fun stories, great blog posts, informative articles or just something silly that really caught my eye over the past week. I like to think of Lovin’ This as a tiny view to the internet through my own personal lens.
I share lots more internet throughout the week, mostly on twitter, where I let my freak flag fly just a little bit higher.
See something that deserves to be in next week’s Lovin’ This post? send an email to email@example.com.
Hi Hi! I’m in Anaheim right now, getting ready for the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show. Here are some of my favorite internet finds from the last week. If you’ve found an awesome link, or if you created your own link round-up, please leave me a link in the comments!
- The Currently Journaling Challenge is having a Ambassador Call. Join along!
- Copyblogger’s How to Write 16 Knockout Articles with Only One Wimpy Idea is a great way to stretch out your content and get the most bang for your buck.
- Punk Projects created this adorable card with my thanks so much stamp in the Two Peas Gallery.
- The new issue of Scrap365 is hitting UK mailboxes today, I can’t wait to see it when I get back home. The new editor Ali is amazing and right now there’s a special on annual digital subscriptions — just $13.99 in the US.
- Amy of Lemon and Raspberry has a new ecourse out: Be Brave — Amy has some of the best and most reasonably priced self-motivational workshops. Grab a #brave stamp and get going on making brave decisions in your life.
- Megan’s Day in the Life for December is totally adorable. I’ll be joining her (and Ali Edwards) documenting a Day in the Life each month in 2014.