Take five minutes each week and document who you are right now.
Thursday Three is an easy way to get a little bit of your story down each week.
The rules are simple:
- snap a photo of yourself.
- write down three things about your right now.
- tag three friends (on instagram, twitter, or facebook) to play along
Play along on Instagram, where documenting your life comes naturally. It’s a great way to make new friends (I love internet friends) and learn more about yourself in the process. If you’re not an instagram person, feel free to leave a comment here!
Think about it this way…If you take one picture and write down three facts each week — at the end of the year you’ll have more than 50 photos of yourself and 150 facts about what life has been like. It would make such an epic All About Me book — and most of the work is already done.
Here’s my photo & facts for the week:
- The temperature dropped drastically and it was FREEZING when I woke up this morning. It took an extra long time to get out from under the blankets.
- This week has sucked because of other people’s drama — I do my best to not let that shit get to me, but when it affects your home and future, it makes me want to stab things (yay for honesty)
- I am SO happy for Daylight Saving. That jump in sunset time is giving me so much more energy in the evening
Follow along each week using the hashtag #thursday3 & remember to tag me (@rukristin) if you play along. I want to see all your awesome photos!