Take five minutes to tell your ‘right-now’ story.
What are you currently reading, watching, and loving? Write it down![divider_double]
In late 2012, I was playing around with the idea of a weekly journaling introspective that was super easy to complete. I created a simple journaling card with the prompts already listed. Each week I grab a card and spend just a few minutes filling it out.
Currently Guest Poster: Whitney
About ten years ago, I made a one-page questionnaire patterned after one I saw in a magazine ad. For a few years, I would fill it out every month on the first. I love being able to look back at the things I was thinking during that time, and it was a minimal effort for my busy (or at least, what I thought was busy) college self to keep a record of my life.
Fast forward to now, and I have two crazy, crazy, bless-their-hearts-they’re-strong-willed kids. I hardly have time to create let alone document our lives. But the Currently Journaling cards allow me to spend less than five minutes to record our day-to-day. And to make it easier, I just ordered the printed cards so I don’t even have to print them! Instead of doing them on a certain day of the week/month, I keep them on my desk, and whenever we take an instant photo (or on a whim), I fill out a card to accompany it. Sometimes I’ll have a bunch in a row, and sometimes they are spaced out more, but at least it’s happening!
I sporadically document my life at The Married Folk and on Instagram (@themarriedfolk) which consists of a lot of my family and other things I obsess over and/or experiment with: creating, making, shopping, writing, styling, party planning, eating, over-analyzing, and stuff and stuff and stuff.
How to Get Started:
- Download the FREE Currently Journaling Card: Original Edition
- Fill out your Currently List journaling card (or create your own).
- Share your list with our awesome community on Instagram/Twitter or in our new Facebook Group.
- Branch out with this month’s FEATURED Currently List journaling card, or Currently Stamps.
This Month’s Featured Card:
- Physical Cards will only be available during the month they are featured.
- Digital Cards will have promotional pricing (Only $1) during the month they are featured.
- Check out the Currently List Journaling Card catalog for a look at all the Currently Journaling Cards that have been released.