Last year’s popular creative journaling course is back for an all-new 2015 Edition with ten brand-new prompts (and access to all the 2014 prompts), over seventy projects from Megan, myself, and contributors around the world, and an interactive classroom experience perfect for the tight-knit MyDetails community.
I love this class and I am so excited and proud to share it with you.
I love this class for oh so many reasons.
- I get to co-teach with Megan, who I love with all of my heart and is superbly incredible in her own right and teaches me so many things.
- It’s all about documenting the details of your life, which is pretty much what I live for.
- My favorite part — This workshop is whatever you need it to be. It’s a mini-album class, a pocket page class, a journaling class, a community of friends, a place to learn more about yourself. It’s suited to people who create everyday and people who create once in a blue moon.
This workshop is for you.
How do I know this workshop is for you? Because this workshop is for me. I loved putting together and participating in this workshop so much last year that I’ve created multiple new projects with last year’s prompts. Whenever I was feeling stuck figuring out what story I wanted to tell, I found myself coming back to the MyDetails prompts over and over again.
Yes, it’s definitely because Megan and I have chatted about the workshop and the prompts and our projects over and over, but we want to invite you to chat with us! Join the MyDetails community and let’s talk about all the different ways in which you can interact with each of the prompts. Let’s talk about how these prompts can help you tell details about your past, details about your right-now
A little bit more about the workshop:
Tell YOUR story with your details!
In the MyDetails workshop Megan and Kristin will share with you twenty different creative prompts to document the details of your life.
Use the prompts to document your life. You’ll be inspired by over 70 unique and exclusive MyDetails projects, 30+ of which are brand new to the 2015 Edition. You’ll be able to return to these prompts again and again to document your details at any point.
Whether you’re a scrapbooker, artist, blogger, a mini book maker, a journaler, a pocket scrapbooker, or anyone feeling a little bit brave, we’ve got ideas for you to make sure you are telling YOUR story and YOUR details in your memory keeping!
Upon registering, you’ll be sent an email containing your MyDetails 2015 Welcome Packet, including:
- Information on accessing the MyDetails Classroom
- Helpful tips waiting for you in a self-paced format to aid you in preparing for the prompts
- Introduction to the class concept and instructors
- Ideas for different methods of tackling the class prompts with blogging, mini books, pocket albums, and traditional scrapbooking pages to help you decide how you’d like to contain your details
- Access to the private MyDetails Facebook Community
- Instructions on how to participate with the class community via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and comments
- Tips for taking better selfies
- Tips for writing about yourself
- Tips for remembering past details
- Tips for translating the prompts to document others
- Links to resources from instructor blog archive
The MyDetails 2015 Workshop includes:
- 10 Brand New Journaling Prompts. Released each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through the duration of the class (starting May 4th)
- Immediate Access to all ten prompts, projects, and lessons from the 2014 MyDetails Workshop
- Brand New Inspirational Projects, including one new take on each 2014 prompt from Megan or Kristin, released throughout the pre-class period
- Detailed suggestions for interpretations of each prompt, making each prompt something you can return to for inspiration again and again
- Exclusive Pre-Classroom Video Chat with Kristin & Megan (*Must purchase before May 2nd)
- One interpretation of each prompt from each instructor (both past & present)
- Bonus interpretations and takes from collaborators
- Private live chat with Kristin & Megan
- 70+ exclusive takes on the prompts from instructors Megan and Kristin
- Design and documentation tips with each project
Supply lists with links to resources used in the workshop examples
E-mail access to instructors
Guaranteed access to classroom for at least one year
When you purchase this product, you will receive an Welcome Packet PDF that will give you all the information you need to get started.