Announcing Find Your Voice 2.0: A FREE Six-Week Summer Storytelling Workshop
Find Your Voice is my FREE six-week summer storytelling workshop. I first ran this course two summers ago, in 2013. It was both one of my favorite projects of all time, and one of the projects that inspired the most people. I’ve had so many people come up to me and talk to me about the impact that Find Your Voice made on their lives that I am absolutely thrilled to be bringing it back for an all new run this summer.
Find Your Voice is about figuring out who you are as a storyteller, what stories you want to tell, what you want those stories to look like, and how to insert your unique creative voice into your storytelling.
Find Your Voice is for scrapbookers, art journalers, photographers, or anyone at all who wants to learn how to harness the power of their creative storytelling.
Join us on July 1st for the Find Your Voice Summer Storytelling Workshop
(Registration & Pre-Classroom open June 15th)
What to expect:
- The FREE six-week workshop will take place at rukristin classes.
- The workshop is free to all, but (free) registration is required to access all of the classroom content.
- The workshop begins July 1st and new lessons will be released each Wednesday.
- Each lesson will be a mix of written content, photographs, worksheets, and creative projects. Each lesson ends with a challenge to help you start using the lesson right away in your creative storytelling journey.
- In addition to the content, there will also be a Limited Edition Find Your Voice Album kit including an exclusive rukristin stamp set, as well as add-on kits for purchase through the rukristin shop (more details later this week).
- Community: whether it be in the FYV classroom, in our Facebook group or on social media (#FindYourVoice2015) — there’s a place for you to find your tribe in the Find Your Voice community.
- Do you want to make new friends, boost your brand reach, and join an incredible group of women working together to figure out who we are and how to tell our stories? If so, you should definitely join me and the rest of the Awesome Ladies behind the scenes and be a part of the Find Your Voice 2.0 contributing team.
- As a Find Your Voice contributor, you’ll get:
- Early Access: Exclusive Find Your Voice kit & add-ons, classroom, content, worksheets, and challenges.
- Special Discounts: 10% Summer Discount in the rukristin shop, special discounts on new rukristin summer stamps, and option to join the rukristin affiliate program.
- Plus the good press that comes along with being a part of an awesome group of ladies doing an incredible summer project!
- Sponsors are a crucial part of the Find Your Voice Workshop. Stand out as a community leader with a captive audience of thousands of women ready to engage with your brand.
- Sponsorship can be used in a variety of ways to leverage your existing brand presence. I’m looking forward to working with a select handful of women small business-owners this summer, figuring out how to conquer the world together.
- As an FYV sponsor you’ll get: inside access & exclusive ad space during the Find Your Voice workshop, a direct line & one-on-one access with rukristin, and exclusive free swag.
Logos & Images:
- I’ll have some shareable images and sidebar logos up later on this week, but for now please feel free to right click on the logo and/or image up top and use that for now.
What you can do right now?
- Facebook Event Page: Join & Share
- Follow @rukristin and @the_Awesome_Ladies_Project on Instagram
- Apply to be a Contributor & share your stories
- Apply to be an Ambassador & help spread the word
- If you’re a small business owner — check out the FYV Sponsorship Package and work with me to boost your brand’s visibility this summer.
- Make sure you’re on the rukristin email list (in the sidebar) so you’re the first to know about all updates (including when the limited edition FYV kits go up for sale).
- Spread the word — write a blog post, share an instagram photo, tell all your friends about this free summer workshop.
If you have any questions, please send me an email and I’ll get an FAQs post going. If you’re a cool media type and you want to write about FYV, send me an email and I’ll send you the Press Kit as soon as its available.