A few months back I ordered a bunch of 4×4 prints during a sale at Persnickety Prints. I printed out most of my instagram pics from the spring and summer and after sorting out photos for Project Life and vacation mini-albums, I was left with a handful of awesome #thursday3 pictures.
I wanted to put them together with a quick project. I used the Studio Calico Wink Wink scrapbook kit and add-ons to put together this album.
How to create this album in 7 steps:
- Lay out eight photos.
- Trim eight sheets of patterned paper (4×4 inch squares)
- Adhere each photo back to back with a sheet of patterned paper.
- Adhere acrylic numbers to patterned paper.
- Add strips of washi tape to the inside edge of the pages
- Use a hole punch to punch two holes in each page (approx 1.5 inch apart)
- Bind all the pages with two binder rings.
This is a great album to create anytime you have a bunch of photos with a single theme or from a specific event. It works well with other size photos too. I’ve made 4×6, 3×4, and 3×3 albums using the same method.
Click play to watch me flip through the entire album.