I love creating projects. Especially the kind of projects that help women tell their stories. One of my most successful projects (for me and the ladies) has been the 100 Days of All About Me project.
But one of the best things we can do for ourselves as artists and storytellers
Things that I LOVE about this project
- It’s simple: One question in one email, each day for 100 days.
- It adapts to whatever type of creative project you want to take on.
- The questions are also flexible. For every question, there are an additional 3-5 sub questions.
- There are other awesome people doing this project at the same time as you.
- It’s sharable. Whether on the Awesome Ladies Project, Instagram, in person, or wherever you love sharing.
- This is an all levels craft project. You can do this simply with a pen and paper or you can get out art supplies and layer on all the skills.
Things that I want to improve
- More accessibility (always more accessibility). This series of questions is not about doing it in a set period of time. It’s about telling some stories about your life. There’s no reason to put a time boundary on that.
- More community. One of my favorite things about this project is seeing everyone else’s stories, but I want there to be a central hub where people can share their own projects, instead of having to worry about posting them to a public social media site and relying on hashtags.
- Organic growth. I want there to be a couple different ways for people to take on the challenge when they hear about it. Whether that’s through the email list, with the book, through a shortened (20 Questions) version of the challenge, and whatever else comes next.
I’m not looking to make any huge drastic changes. I want to make this project a little bit better so that it can help more people.
So while the original name of the project has suited it up until now, I’m ready to grow into something that works better for what I want for this project going forward.
100 Days of All About Me is now – All About Me: The 100 Question Challenge!
Here’s what you need to know: I’ve never wanted this project to be — do all this in 100 days — so I wanted to rename this project something that would be more accessible and less anxiety-inducing for everyone involved. Right now, nothing but the name is changing.
The free prompts will start again via email on April 2nd, 2019. If you want to join us again when the free project starts up again, all you have to do is add your name and email address to the box below.
You’ll get some emails going about how to set yourself up for the upcoming project and then the prompts will start showing up on April 2nd.